Monday, September 22, 2008

9/22

Erin, Kristina, Kelsey, Kristen, and Sarah with Frank Warren from PostSecret.

Today I'm having a hard time getting motivated. I woke up a few hours ago and couldn't even find the energy to go get a shower. So, I still need a shower and I still need to pack our entire pantry.

The moving company is coming on Wednesday to move all of the big stuff. They were supposed to come last Friday, but with my mom's Kidney Stone situation, we had to reschedule them. So, Wednesday will be our first night sleeping in the new house, and then Thursday I leave for Greensboro. I found a super cheap flight on United Air, but there's a layover in DC. It's really not too bad though, because I am flying straight into GSO, whereas when I usually fly down, I fly Southwest (because it's SO CHEAP!) and they only fly to Raleigh, so someone has to drive an hour and a half to pick me up.

Oh, new music - Denison Witmer. He's from Philly (well, Lancaster originally). My favorite two songs: Little Flowers, and Beautiful Girls and Boys. Check him out!!!

Alright, I think there's a Red Bull in the fridge... I think I'll go drink that and force myself to get in the shower!!

No comments: