Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wilmington, NC  8/06

This picture makes me laugh so hard.  It's me, Em, Turner, and Kim.  Triad men's team was playing a game against Cape Fear in Wilmington, so we went to cheer them on, and since the day was so hot, perfect beach weather, afterwards we decided to head to the beach, only none of us had bathing suits.  We stopped at a Walmart and we all picked out underwear and soft bras to wear into the ocean!  Kim and I got these striped boy short underwear (that I still wear when my laundry is low and I can bear to deal with the wedgie they give me!)  

I laughed so hard on this day, and it was so random and fun.  I wish I could have more days like this.  My life feels very mundane right now.  When we get back to school, I feel like it's just going to be all the same again.  Every day, a tiny copy of the day before.  Wake up, shower, go to school, come home, rugby, eat, watch tv, go to bed.  

I need something to be different, I just don't know what.  I want the summer to be here now.  I think I want to work at camp again, just because even though last year it was a little rough for me, I don't think I could handle living in Greensboro and working everyday at a random job like at a restaurant or even babysitting.  

I think I need an adventure.






2 comments:

Emmers said...

look how tan i am! And turner had a real bathing suit, but wanted to be cool and bought what we were wearing so she wouldnt be left out... that was so much fun, but I think we spent more time at walmart than at the beach...:) I can't wait till its warm, and i will try to make your life exciting and adventurous until then.

elaina said...

hahaha can you tell who just left a summer at camp??
this is what the pics of me and my friends at school look like every year. it makes all those brutally hot days worth it :)