Monday, December 7, 2009

Interesting

Websites that I visit most frequently, by letter:

A: apple.com
B: blogger.com
C: creatinglove.blogspot.com
D: delawareonline.com
E: ebay.com
F: facebook.com
G: google.com
H: hope4peyton.com
I: imdb.com (haha)
J: junumusic.com
K: kristenspad.blogspot.com
L: liamjamekane.com
M: mattlogelin.com
N: npr.org (what can i say, i hate listening to it in the car - i know, i'm a bad liberal- but they do have interesting articles)
O: orbitz.com
P: princeliamthebrave.blogspot.com
Q: none.. guess I don't ever go to any websites starting with "Q".
R: radiopeter.com
S: sporcle.com (BEST WEBSITE EVER!)
T: teamsam.com
U: uncg.edu
V: verizon.com
W: wikipedia.org
X: none.
Y: youtube.com
Z: none.


Interesting.

Thanks for all of your great suggestions on things to do while taking a break from studying...

Vickie - I am working on the puzzle you sent me and so far I have 19 out of 33 solved. I look at it every morning and throughout the day, and it's actually quite relaxing. My roommate, who has a really quick mind and is amazing at solving things like this, has all but 2 figured out. (I was proud to get #30 correct before she did, because she always beats me at things like this!)

Tomorrow is the last day of classes, and then my first and only final is on Wednesday. I could go home after my final (which is early in the morning) but I'm thinking about sticking around Greensboro for a few days... I have a lot of cleaning to do. My room looks like a tornado went through it, and my double bed has been a single bed for awhile because the other side is piled high with stuff. (I don't even know what... books I'm reading, clothes, a hair dryer that I tend to kick every night in my sleep, etc.)

Okay, I have to be at work in 5 hours and 45 minutes. Time for sleep.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I'm glad you think it's relaxing rather than stress-inducing. I figured you'd get #14 right off the bat.

I only have #31 left blank, though my answers to #16 and #32 say "false" next to them, I'm sure I'm on the right track. I just have something misspelled or mispunctuated or just barely off.

Good luck with finals. And try not to let your favorite websites distract you too much.

Vickie

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOVE SPORCLE!!!!!!!!
kels