Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Break in 8 photos
























































































































1. My mom and Carlos being silly at the Top of the Hill house.
2. Nothing makes me feel more holiday cheer than that house!
3. A room in the Eyes Gallery, my favorite store on South Street in Philadelphia.
4. Haley's very first Philly cheesesteak - she liked it!
5. Independence Hall at sundown.
6. The Liberty Bell
7. Jack- my cousin's son, and Poppop matched on Thanksgiving :)
8. Kels, me, and Mommom. I wish I had tilted my head up so that my eyes weren't so dark in this photo.

I have a ton of others - Haley took sooo many while we were at my Uncle's for Thanksgiving dinner, but I haven't really had a chance to really go through them yet. So, this is all for now.

2 comments:

Mari302 said...

What kind of camera do you have?

Anonymous said...

i saw the first pic of independence hall and for a split second thought "why did she post a picture of PS?" hahahaha