Monday, September 21, 2009

New Look

I toyed around a little with the layout of the blog... Honestly, my eyes were starting to feel a little strained from reading the white font on a black background. This feels a little cheerier, as well.

I'm going to work on the image at the top as well... I really, really need Photoshop back. Christmas, anyone?

I wish I knew more about html coding and website designing...these blogger templates just don't really cut it anymore.

Stick around, more changes (not huge ones, though) to come...

Question of the day: If you were given the opportunity to be born again in any other country in the world, which would you choose and why?

1 comment:

lindsey said...

i like black on white better, it's also better for people w/ disabilities, so a+ for usability!
there are a couple open source (FREE!) photoshop options, like the GIMP and some others that will do 90% of what you need to do in photoshop..i'll have to find a list of them somewhere. if you need help w/ html and stuff, let me know, it's my specialty!