Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy

I'm still alive...

I started my internship today... I promise I'll write an update about it soon. It was amazing. I also had a meeting with the research team I'll be working with... that went great too. I can explain that in better detail at some point.

Today it's 65 and sunny... Kim and I took the dogs for a long walk in the sunshine. We talked about how happy warmer weather makes us. It always puts me in a good mood... especially because it's the first sign of warmth after the temperature being in the teens and twenties up at home for the last month. After the walk, I felt really good (except that for some reason my knee is spazzing out again... ouch.)

I still have a ton to do today... and I'm already exhausted.

But, I am very very happy for a lot of different reasons. Just thought I'd let you all know that. I hope you're all happy too...

No comments: