Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blah

It's been a long day, and I haven't done a thing.  Last night I was out, and my mom was walking Sydney in the big field near our apartment complex.  At some point, she dropped her glasses and couldn't find them (it was dark out).  So, this morning I went over there with her and we combed the field for what felt like forever, but never came up with her reading glasses.  I told her that this was a sign that she needed to get contacts :-)

My days are slow right now.  There is nothing to do but wait.  That's all I do, is sit around and wait.  Tomorrow I am working my last shift at Salad.works (thank god), so that will be something to do.  But all of my other free time is spent sitting, staring, thinking, crying, peeing (hey, it's true), sleeping, and wishing.  My life has become a big blob of nothing, and I think it intends to stay that way until Wednesday or Thursday.  

I got to talk to Em for awhile on the phone last night.  That was good, but still pretty painful, as I am just so torn up about everything.  I've never hurt like this before.  I just want her to come home.  I am ready for her to come home.

No comments: