Sunday, August 17, 2008

You got to do what you can just to keep your love alive.

I'm flying to North Carolina tomorrow morning.  I've been stressed and overwhelmed about this trip for a few weeks now...freaking out about having to make the 8-10 hour (depending on traffic) drive by myself.  Then, last night, I realized I could just fly and not have to worry about my anxiety while driving.  So, my flight leaves Philly tomorrow at 9:40 am, and I'll return on Thursday evening.  

I'm really excited to see all of my friends in Greensboro, and to finalize all of my classes and figure out my registration for my online classes.  I am also incredibly happy that I will get to spend a few days with my dog, Sydney.  I really can't believe that I won't be with her in the next few months... she has been a best friend to me in so many ways.  (Corny, I know...but it's so true.  I can ALWAYS count on her love.)  Also, one of my best friends Rachel, her little brother is going to UNCG as a freshman.  I was REALLY excited to be there with him for this semester, but I know that Em will take good care of him down there.  Rachel and her family will be in Greensboro this week, so I'm hoping to meet up with them at some point. 

I'll update at some point from NC, hopefully.

Kris

1 comment:

lindsey said...

it was good to see you for a quick sec - next time we will have to plan better. have fun in nc!