Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lightning Speed

It's been awhile since I've written. The last week has kind of moved at lightning speed! I worked Thursday through Saturday, and then Saturday night I went to MD to see Rachel at her bay house, attend a family crab feast, and also attend the last night of Andy's - a great bar in C'town that unfortunately was closing. I did all of this in 24 hours! Then, I got home from Maryland around 5 on Sunday and left around 7:30 for Dewey Beach! Some friends from high school and I went for a few days, and it was a great time... we did a lot of relaxing on the beach, having great convos, and drinking in the hot tub :-)

Now, it's Tuesday and PACAA is 3 days away...hard to believe! I'm getting very excited and have started making lists of things I need to remember, things I need to do before I get there, etc. It's a stressful week, but it's soo worth it - the teens have such an amazing time, and I know that from experience.

I feel as though life is going to be moving pretty fast for the next few weeks or so. Friday I leave for PACAA, and then return and leave 2 days later for a week at the beach with my mom and Carlos. Then I come home, do some laundry, and go straight back to Dewey for a week at the beach with my dad and his family. I'm really excited for vacation, but it's going to be pretty nuts!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

It's scary how quickly time passes some times! Loads of love to you! it sounds like you'll be busy with lots of amazing things. :o)

lindsey said...

busy busy busy! trying to figure out if our beach trips will overlap, but i'm horrible at dates. we'll be in rehoboth aug 10-14, will you be down there then?
have fun this weekend!

erin - heart in ireland said...

i'm so jealous that you went to the last night at andy's! i wish i could have gone there one more time!