Sunday, January 27, 2008

Warm weather

The more I think about visiting California, the more it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Cold weather is really, really depressing to me.  It makes me tired and unhappy.  It completely depletes my energy and destroys my motivation to go anywhere to get anything done.  When I walk to class in the 21 degree weather (like on Friday) I think about summer nights, sitting on the front porch barefoot and talking to Em.  I think about spring Saturdays when we can hike in shorts and hoodies.  I think about sweating at the beach, and cooling off by splashing in the ocean.  I love everything there is to love about warm weather.  I would rather sweat my life away than shiver from being cold.  

In other news.. last night Em and I went out for the first time in a loooong time.  We had a great time.  It was our friend Leigh's 30th birthday, and she celebrated at The Q Lounge, a gay bar in downtown Greensboro.  It was actually REALLY fun!  Pictures to come soon.

It's time to respond to my boss's email about my opinion of some girls that are applying for jobs this summer as counselors.  I've been putting this off for days because it's so hard to explain my opinions of some of these girls!

Hope everyone is well.
Love everywhere...

No comments: