Friday, February 15, 2008

Pictures of the Animals.


I like this picture.


Okay what is Sydney doing?! This picture is just wrong.


It really doesn't get much cuter than this.


Last night I decided to call my Mommom (my mom's mom) to wish her a Happy Valentine's Day. I was actually planning on calling both sets of grandparents - but I talked to my Mommom B. for so long that it was too late to call my dad's parents! Mommom was so happy to talk to me, she just yabbered away about anything and everything - her dog, Poppop working, a documentary she saw on ASL interpreters, etc. I really didn't mind listening to her while I cleaned up from the wonderful dinner Em made me last night. It was great to talk to her for awhile. The fact that my gparents have 5 children, 8 grand children, and 6 great grandchildren means that we don't all get to have a one-on-one relationship with them, since most of us visited them with our siblings (and a lot of times, with other cousins).

I'm getting really excited for Em and my trip to Arizona. I'm so nervous... I was told by someone that I really shouldn't try to be a part of "that part of Em's life", and I don't want to be a part of Em's life in AZ, because I was never there and I didn't know her then. But I am still happy to see the places she loves, and I know that she's really looking forward to showing me around. I just see it as an adventure!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

i'm jealous you're going out to az - it's so gorgeous! when are you guys going out there? don't be nervous about going...just be excited for the adventure!
your conversation with your grandmother is great & reminds me that i need to a, get in touch w/ my great aunt that lives in philly and b, plan a chance for my aunt, grandmother & i to get together.