Friday, February 22, 2008

Post # 135

I have been absolutely exhausted all day long.  We went to bed at a reasonable hour last night, and I woke up at 8:30 - I got 9 hours of sleep... plenty for me.  But still, I am just wrecked.  I got home from class at 11am and curled up in bed just to relax and ended up sleeping until about 1pm.  Em ran me a bath and I got in and was in and out of sleep for about half an hour.  I woke up to get dressed and go bowling with Kim and the boys she babysits for (who I love), then I came back and had dinner with Em, went upstairs to play my DS for a little, and slept from 7:30 until 10.

I think my body is yelling at me for this week.  Two exams and one ten page paper, plus some pretty emotionally draining topics that we're talking about in one of my classes.  I think it just all caught up with me.

I had another really disturbing dream.  This one was more real, and more possible (although HIGHLY unlikely).  I was house sitting for Em's family, but it wasn't in their house.  I got home from being somewhere and felt uneasy in the house.  I called everyone who I could - my cousin Meghan, Jay (Em's brother, who apparently wasn't on the trip, and unable to house sit his own house), Maria, Lindsey & Megan... I tried everyone who's numbers I had but no one answered.  I eventually told myself to stop being a baby, and I went upstairs (after closing all the blinds/locking the doors).  When I got up there, I heard this funny sound downstairs.  It was someone using the ice maker on the fridge.  I freaked out and tried to back down the hallway, but all of the sudden they noticed me.  It was a man, he had red hair and a machine gun.  He yelled at me, asked me questions I couldn't answer, and hit me with his gun.  I called 911 and they LAUGHED at me.  I told them the address (which was actually the address of our house in NC) and the guy was joking with me.  He didn't believe me.  

Then I woke up, ran downstairs, and hugged Em for about 10 minutes.  I hate bad dreams.

On a completely different note - Em made a GREAT update on her blog that I think you should all read!!  Feel free to leave her a comment, I'm interested in what you have to say as well... here is the link: Dream Big

No comments: