Sunday, June 15, 2008

Post # 199

The other night at like 1am Em was outside and I was dozing watching TV and Em stuck her head in and said, "Grab your camera!!"  So I ran out and we watched this beautiful owl on top of the light post outside of our house.  He watched us for awhile, and we watched him, and I shot a few good pictures of him.  Then he flew off, too quickly for me to get a shot of him flying.  He was beautiful, though.  Then, I felt creepy because it looked like I was taking pictures of our neighbors through the windows, so we went inside.  

Tonight Em and I ate at the Melting Pot.  Our roomie Liz just got a job there, and tonight was her first night on the floor after a week of training.  She did great, and the meal was FABULOUS.  We got the spinach /artichoke cheese, I had the Cali salad, and Em had the Caesar.  Then we had this great cooking style that was a bouillon base with lots of awesome cajun spices.  And for dessert we got milk chocolate with marshmallows swirled around and oreos crumbled on top.  Mmmmm...but my tummy is so full that I feel like I'm going to burst.

I can't believe this is the 199th post in this blog.  How crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay melting pot, and that's a sweet pic of the owl.

<3Mer

lindsey said...

yummm melting pot...i was talking about it with someone the other day actually. i'm going to have to take megan one of these days.