Saturday, June 28, 2008

Update.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Not much has been going on around here. My mom is really sick, so Kels and I have been taking care of her and just hanging out around the apartment a lot. Yesterday we were able to get out and go into Philly to hang out with Lindsey, which was really fun and it was no nice to get out of our apartment!  We walked South St. and I found a few good things for some projects that I'm working on ;-)

Besides hanging out with Linds, I haven't really done anything but work and sit around the apartment.  Yes...I started working at Salad.works with Kelsey!!  It's insane, and horrible at times but actually it's not so bad at all.  It's kind of fun to work with Kels...especially when crazies come in and treat us like servants, and Kelsey gets her attitude!  It's funny, I'm so used to working at places where the customers (scratch that...the "guests" as we had to call them) are always right, and you had to cater to their every need and want.  At Salad.works, they don't take shit from anyone!  It's kind of nice..I'm getting paid around the same amount as I did at my old restaurant, but I don't have to deal with people being rude and me just having to slap a smile on my face and completely apologize for something that's not my fault or something ridiculous accusation.  UGH!  Okay, sorry for the rant.

So the next few weeks will hopefully be really chill.  I'm only on the schedule for like 10 hrs a week at Salad.works so that leaves me a lot of time to just relax and hopefully visit Maria at the beach!  I made plans with some people I worked with last summer for 4th of July, which is my FAVORITE holiday.  Maria sounded like she had a full house for the 4th, so I didn't want to bother Mrs. Gandolfo with another person, so I'll just visit them when they won't have a ton of people there already.  I'm excited to see my friends from camp, I miss them so much ... but that's a whole other story that I won't get into when I've had a few beers and am feeling angry/sad/frustrated!! 

I guess that's about it.  Incase any of you were wondering, I talked to Em tonight and she sounds like she's having a great time at her new camp.  It sounds like her job is really not that stressful and that she's able to just relax and enjoy camp in the mountains.

Night-
Kris

No comments: