Sunday, June 29, 2008

Woman on Beach

I like this photo.. I didn't take it, but when I saw it, I just saw this woman's hat and pants pop out at me, so I decided to make them pop out even more.  

I'm getting nervous because today I woke up with a sore throat and pretty bad headache...which were my mom's first symptoms before it turned out she had CMV.  She's still struggling with it, after 3 weeks of being sick.  Basically, what it is is, there are two types of Mono.  Most people get EBV mono (Epstein-Barr Virus).  But some people are unlucky enough to get CMV mono (Cyclomegalo virus)  CMV is the worse kind, and my mom has been feeling awful for going on 4 weeks now.  Please, please please don't let me have that.  If I get sick with anything contagious, I won't be able to volunteer at A.I. duPont Children's Hospital, and that would ruin my summer.  Please let it just be allergies!

No comments: