Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Favorites.

I'm getting really really excited for Spring Break. It's only about 5 weeks away... Em and I are going to Florida. Jupiter and Miami... I'm so excited, I just want to start packing now!! Right now, the plan is to drive down to Jupiter, where Em's aunt and uncle have a house. Stay there a few nights, and then drive to Miami and stay at a hotel (maybe in South Beach? I was talking to my mom about it, Miami Beach is much more expensive. If anyone knows anything about FL, let me know!!) I'm so excited that I can't contain myself...I've never been on a REAL vacation before!!! All I've ever wanted is pretty sand and pretty water...and bathing suits and just relaxing :D I just want to skip over the month of Feb. haha.

I was sifting through some pictures and found these- they're some favorites :)

Two of my favorite people in North Carolina


My favorite next door neighbor =)


Two of my most favorite boys in Delaware
and in the whole world.


My favorite picture of my favorite puppy.

This Saturday we have a game against East Carolina University, over near the coast. Kristy might come watch, which would be sweet because I haven't seen her since PACAA and she hasn't met Sydney yet. I'm happy to be playing again, but even just one week after practice, my body is already feeling the consequences! Yesterday we tackled and my whole body just aches everywhere...and my knee is hurting a little, but not too bad. I'm excited to see how the season will be turn out. We have a lot of new girls, but they seem really athletic and fun. It'll be a fun season at least, we have the Serendipity Match to look forward to! Where else can you dress up in 80's prom dresses and run around tackling other girls dressed up in 80's prom dresses? Priceless.

Well, since I don't have class today and Em does, it's my job to do the laundry. I really don't mind it, it's just that my body hurts even more after walking up and down the stairs, transferring loads, and carrying them back up. Yeah, I'm a wuss...that's okay :)

Peace and Love Everywhere,
Kris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

favorite red head?!??!?!