Sunday, March 23, 2008

Heart of a Champion


This past weekend was quite possibly one of the best weekends of my life.  Thursday night my mom flew in, and she stayed until this afternoon.  On Saturday we went to UNC Chapel Hill to see the UNC / University of Maryland softball game!  One of my very best friends from home pitches for Maryland, so we wouldn't have missed the double-header for anything!  It was beautiful out - 75 degrees and sunny.  It was a perfect day for a ball game :)  And it was also the first time I've seen Meredith play since high school - it was great!  I forgot how much I love watching my friends play their sports.  Go Terps!!


On another note - before I go to bed, I just wanted to post a picture that made me really happy:

This is me and Heidi on St. Patrick's Day.  We went to the bar with Meg, who was visiting (but I will get to that in an update soon!)  Heidi is doing REALLY well!  She's almost 100% since her near fatal head injury.  We are ecstatic that she is doing so well, and I just thought I'd post a picture of her looking normal again.

I think what I'm going to do for now is just update in small portions.  I have a lot to say about the last couple of weeks, but I'll just update in small blips rather than one HUGE SCARY post that would take hours!

Hope all is well in the world-
Kristen

No comments: