Monday, September 8, 2008

And we find a reason why, one step at a time.

Today I went to the pharmacy to get my prescription filled, and it was pretty busy, so instead of waiting around the store, I just told them I'd be back in an hour.  When I got out to my car, I didn't want to go back home and climb the three flights of stairs back up to the apartment.  (I'm not ashamed of my laziness.)  So, I turned on the car and drove to the first place that came to my mind - Liam's garden.  It's at our church, where his funeral was held and where his ashes are buried.  I haven't been there in probably a year.  I drove and parked, and walked into the garden, which is peaceful and enclosed by lots of large bushes and plants.  It's very pretty in that garden.  I sat down on a bench, and didn't notice the plaque on it.  I just happened to glance down, and I noticed that there was a dinosaur on the plaque.  I immediately jumped up and read it.  It read "In memory of Liam James Kane.  And all of the angels who bless this garden.  Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Alli."  There was even a dinosaur on it!  I was so excited.. I snapped this picture with my cell phone, which doesn't even do it justice.. but it made me so happy.