Last night I noticed that my friend Melissa had freckles on her arm, and remembered about the LTLYM assignment...so I decided to draw a constellation! I didn't draw a real one, and it was with a pen, so it didn't come out very well in the photo, but I did it. And... I decided it looks like a toilet :-) haha
LTLYM# 42: List 5 events from 1996.
1. The 1996 Summer Olympics. They were a big deal for Kelsey and I that year (we were 9 and 7) and we watched them religiously. It was also during the 1996 Olympics that Kelsey had her famous "Rings" dream... one night after watching gymnastics, we went to bed. In the middle of the night, Kelsey got up, went into my mom's room and said, "Mom! I need your help!" and my mom said "With what?" and Kelsey said, "The rings are downstairs, but they're too heavy." and my mom said "What rings?" and Kels said, "The rings...for the Olympics!" hahahaha
2. I graduated from 3rd grade. The only reason I say that is because right now, I am wearing my tshirt from my 1996 3rd grade graduation!
3. My very first best friend moved all the way to Tennessee.
4. Clinton got re-elected. (Okay, I have no memory of this at all, but I was only 9 ... I'm having trouble here!)
5. The TWA airline crash near Long Island, NY. This is kind of morbid, but I remembered this happening when I was younger and double checked the date, and it just so happens, it was 1996. I remember because it was about a month after my first plane right, to Orlando FL.
Blogger is being weird, sorry for the spaces and odd layout!