Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through.


This picture was a secret that was posted on Postsecret a few months ago. I liked it, and saved it to my files- as I do with many secrets that are posted that I can relate to or that strike a chord in me.

Today wasn't the best day ever. It didn't have a bad ending, just a bad start and a really bad middle.
Someone asked me yesterday, if I could have said one more thing to Liam, what would I have said ... and at the time I didn't know how to respond. But I wouldn't say anything, I would hold up the "I Love You" hand in sign language... no words needed. Liam would understand. He completely associated that sign with me, and I could not have been prouder to have taught that to him. He understood.
That's about all that I have to say today. I'm tired, and I have to get up early tomorrow morning and build birdhouses...explanation later.
Peace,
Kristen

No comments: