Wednesday, December 17, 2008

From the Bottom of Our Hearts

To those of you who were so kind to donate: THANK YOU... you are way too kind.  I know that money isn't everything, but it's a week before Christmas and Hanukkah and I am astounded that you have found it in your hearts to help my mother and my family.  I think it's ridiculous that my mom was left with so much to pay for having that surgery.  It makes me sick, and I can't even imagine what the financial burden must be like for a family who has a member that has cancer and needs chemo, multiple surgeries, etc.  We are very lucky that my mom is doing so well now and does not need to continue treatment any longer.  And we are also very lucky to be able to rely on the kindness of others, as we have been during this rough time.  

Just incase there is anyone else who would like to donate to the fund for my mom's hospital bill, I put the "donate" button down on the bottom of my sidebar.  

Thank you again, every single cent is so appreciated and I am so humbled by your generosity.  To those who couldn't contribute: I know that you are sending good energy and thinking about us, and for that I am equally thankful!  

I love you all.

PS. Today (Wednesday, the 17th) is my Mom's 49th Birthday!

No comments: