Wednesday, December 24, 2008

SANTA!!! I KNOW HIM!!!

This is a crappy cell phone picture of our tree, but I don't have enough time to grab the real camera and then load photos up.  I have really been off the ball with taking photos lately..

Today was a hectic and crazy day, and I didn't even go out shopping!  I stayed here and wrapped, then Kelsey came home and we had to go back to WC to get her phone charger that she forgot, then we stopped at Rite-Aid on the way home to get a few things and it was a MADHOUSE.  I mean, RITE AID!?  C'mon!  

Tonight we all finished our wrapping and now we're about to head out to a Christmas Party.  I'm excited, I love holiday parties.  After that, it's straight to bed so that Santa can come work his magic  ;-)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Eve and to my Jewish friends - Hope your Hanukkah is going great!!!


To the anonymous commenter who left a note about my skin irritation: Thanks for the tip!  I have been using Aveeno creams and oatmeal baths, which help for a short while.  I haven't tried ALL Free and Clear, however I am definitely going to pick some up the next time I'm at the grocery store.  Thank you!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

hope you had a great day! merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

your welcome about the aveeno tip.. i dont know if i mentioned it but make sure the aveeno stuff has the blue cap..