Monday, October 27, 2008

WORLD SERIES!

The World Series game on Saturday night was better than I ever could have imagined.  The game itself was AMAZING, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.  Blow outs are fun, but close games are even better!!  I was seriously biting my nails in the 9th inning, and when we finally scored - to win the game 5-4, Kelsey and I were going NUTS!!

Yesterday morning I woke up and when I rolled out of bed, I was sooo sore.  My quads are definitely pulled from all of the jumping around.  My voice is raspy from screaming, and I have "rally towel arm" - from swinging my rally towel over my head so much!  

I was very impressed with the rest of the Philadelphia phans.  We tend to have a bad reputation as fans (for any Philly sport), so I was nervous about what I'd witness.  However, everyone seemed pretty well behaved - loud, obnoxious, and drunk - but I didn't see any fighting or anything.  Probably because there were only like 15 Tampa Bay fans in the whole stadium!

Last night we beat the Rays 10-2!  
TONIGHT WE COULD WIN IT ALL !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

that's so awesome!!
i can't wait for tonight - keeping my fingers crossed they can clinch it at home!