Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LTLYM #18

18. Recreate a poster you had as a teenager.









Yes, you may all laugh at me! When I saw this challenge, I knew I would have to recreate that poster! And, with me being a worse-than-horrible artist, I knew it would come out looking FUNNY. I mean, when I finished, I stared at it for a few seconds and just started cracking up!

Yes, I am aware that Baby Spice looks like she had a stroke. And that Posh looks pregnant instead of sassy! And that Posh looks like a sidekick ... I screwed up the spacing.

My sister and I looooved Spice Girls - maybe not so much in our teenage years, but as preteens-definitely!


Here is the actual Poster we had:

4 comments:

lindsey said...

that's hilarious!

Vickie said...

When my niece, who just graduated from high school last week, got Spice girls action figures for Christmas one year, all the adults had a bang up time posing them and making tableaus with them long after the kiddos had gone to bed.

I think Spice Girls bring out the creativity in all of us. Thanks for the reminder.

VB

Emmers said...

haha awesome!! I didnt have any "cool" posters - i had two different smiley face ones - they were actually kinda inappropriate, but thats ok! I also had one of a snowboarder, a swimmer, and Jumbo: the worlds largest elephant! Your spice world one def. trumps them. ;)

Unknown said...

Ah, brill!
I was way old enough to know better...and still loved the Spice Girls!!