Thursday, June 11, 2009

LTLYM #4

4. Wear your hair entirely different for one day.













Last week, when we moved into our new apartment, I couldn't find my hairbrush for the life of me. Usually, I just get out of the shower, dry my hair, and immediately brush it. But, I discovered during my brush-less period that if I just let my hair dry, it gets a little curly-ish. However, I'm super impatient, so I always just throw it up in a bun, half-wet, and get on with my day.

So, today I decided to take this LTLYM challenge and wear my hair entirely different for a day. I let it dry completely - and to my complete surprise - it dried totally curly! I mean, yeah, it was wicked frizzy - so if I ever wanted to wear it like this and actually have it look good, I'd need to invest in some anti-frizz pro-curl hair products, and actually USE the diffuser that came with my hair dryer (never knew what it even was until Kim told me.. haha)

So there you go, my very first day of having curly hair! And I am not counting the cocker-spaniel perm I got when I was in 6th grade. We all make bad decisions... ;-)

5 comments:

Jennifer Lehmann said...

I think the curls are super cute! Feel confident about investing in some product! :)

Emmers said...

WOW! love the curls!!

Olivia said...

The curls are awesome! My hair gets wavy when I don't dry it either, but it doesn't look nearly as good as yours. ;o)

Turtle said...

It looks awesome!!! I have naturally curly hair but it never looks that good. Flaunt those waves girl, don't be scared!!

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm not jealous at all...hmmm!
I have curl envy