Sunday, June 14, 2009

Unthinkable.

Been having a rough last couple of days.

I posted last night, and then took it down. Sometimes, it's just too hard to read your own words.

To put it shortly- a girl who I used to know when I was younger, spent many summers with, and who's dad used to coach with my dad... an amazing 23 year old girl who had her entire life ahead of her, was found murdered in her apartment in Wilm. ington on Thursday.

Pretty much everyone is in shock, I think.

I just don't understand... senseless acts of violence.

Rest easy, Julie.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I am so so so sorry for your loss, Kristen. You're right, it doesn't make any sense at all. My thoughts are with Julie, her family, and her friends.

Sending many hugs,
Olivia

Vickie said...

Ouch! Didn't expect this when I visited your site. So terribly sorry. My secretary was murdered, and I have live with that shock (and hard to explain guilt for fifteen years).

Yes, please tell me what you think about health care. If the questions don't fit your circumstance, change the questions and answer the things that seem important to you and your mom.

VB