Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NoJoMo #26













































I really, really like to photograph children.  Both of these are my cousin, Coulby.  She's actually my cousin Sherri's oldest child.  I love how in the first photo she is climbing a tree in a white lace dress.  That is definitely Coulby for you... she's adventurous, loud, sassy, intelligent, serious, and inquisitive.  

My last few posts have been a few hours behind.  I've made that at wee hours of the morning, once the calendar already states that it is really the next day.  I think it's a good thing though - I haven't had much to do the last few weeks, and me posting late means that I've been doing things instead of sitting around the house, staring at a computer screen!

Tomorrow we are going to Chestertown in the morning.  Kels and I are visiting with my dad's parents around noon, and then heading out to my Uncle Clarke's house in Church Hill.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I love when all of our family (the Bayne side) gets together- we always have a great time, and it's always so laid back.  After that- Kate, Meghan, and Ray are hosting a "Post Thanksgiving Hangover Relief" at Kate and Meg's house.  Tomorrow is going to be packed full of good food and good people.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought the first picture was you until i read the post...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!