Thursday, November 27, 2008

NoJoMo #27- Happy Thanksgiving

This is from Thanksgiving 2005.  It as a really, really rough Thanksgiving for Kelsey and I, since we had attended Liam's viewing 2 nights before, and were 2 days away from his funeral.  However, we still managed to have some fun with our cousins.  For all you PACAA people - we were putting on a skit called "The Four Headed Turkey" (basically the same thing as the "3 Headed Monster")... it was actually pretty fun, and my littlest cousin, Katie loved it.

I'm thankful for so much this year.  My mother's improving health, the great friends that I have, my family, my sister, my North Carolina family, Em, Sydney... the list trails on and on, and I could continue but I have to go dry my hair so that we can get on the road!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  

No comments: