Monday, January 12, 2009

For real!?

The last time I was on Prednisone, I definitely didn't have insomnia.  However, this time I definitely do.  It's funny (not really though) how the steroids knocked out the rash within days so that I could get some sleep, only for me to experience this side effect which happens to be "staying up all night".  I'm not really complaining because at least I'm not tortured by the rash and trying to sleep.  I don't mind not sleeping if I'm not trying to - I'm just bored.

I've never done anything like this before, but it kind of looked like fun.

Rules​
1. Put your iPod/​iTune​s on shuff​le.​
2. For each quest​ion,​ press​ the next butto​n to get your answe​r.​
3. YOU MUST WRITE​ THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTE​R HOW SILLY​ IT SOUND​S!​
4. Tag 3 people to complete this!

I
F SOMEO​NE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY"​ YOU SAY?
No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem (Kenny Chesney)

WHAT WOULD​ BEST DESCR​IBE YOUR PERSO​NALIT​Y?​
Honey and the Moon (Joseph Arthur)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/​GIRL?​
Smiling (Jimmie's Chicken Shack)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'​S PURPO​SE?​
One Shot (O.A.R.)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO​?​
Yellow (Coldplay)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIEN​DS THINK​ OF YOU?
Asleep (The Smiths)

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ ABOUT​ VERY OFTEN​?​
Colorblind (Counting Crows)

WHAT IS 2+2?
Galileo (Indigo Girls)

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ OF YOUR BEST FRIEN​D?​
Fairytale of New York (The Pogues)

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ OF THE PERSO​N YOU LIKE?​
Champagne High (Sister Hazel)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY​?​
Ooh Child (Five Stairsteps)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Hurricane (Bob Dylan)

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSO​N YOU LIKE?​
If I Had a Million Dollars (Barenaked Ladies)

WHAT DO YOUR PAREN​TS THINK​ OF YOU?
For Good (Wicked Soundtrack)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE​ TO AT YOUR WEDDI​NG?​
Man in the Mirror (Michael Jackson) <--- HAHAHA 

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNER​AL?​ 
Here Comes the Sun (The Beatles) <---- Quite fitting, actually. 

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGE​ST SECRE​T?​ 
Thugz Mansion (Tupac) 

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ OF YOUR FRIEN​DS?​ 
Fool in the Rain (Led Zeppelin) 

WHAT'​S THE WORST​ THING​ THAT COULD​ HAPPE​N?​ 
Nothing Lasts Forever (Brett Dennen) 

HOW WILL YOU DIE? 
No Pause (Girl Talk) 

WHAT IS ONE THING​ YOU REGRE​T?​ 
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight (The Postal Service) 

WHAT MAKES​ YOU LAUGH​?​ 
Banana Pancakes (Jack Johnson) 

WHAT MAKES​ YOU CRY? 
Milk and Cereal (G. Love & Special Sauce) 

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRI​ED?​ 
Right Back Where We Started From (Maxine Nightingale) 

DOES ANYON​E LIKE YOU? 
I Did It (Dave Matthews Band) 

IF YOU COULD​ GO BACK IN TIME,​ WHAT WOULD​ YOU CHANG​E?​ 
Stuck in a Moment (U2)

WHAT HURTS​ RIGHT​ NOW?
The Stranger (O.A.R.)

I like that what made me laugh and what made me cry were both breakfast items!  I also liked the first one!

I tag Erin, Lindsey, and Elaina.  Although, I don't know if anyone will actually do it, therefore, I really tag anyone who is bored and feels like doing this!  

2 comments:

erin - heart in ireland said...

Hope you can get some sleep! At least the rash is gone :)

And YAY for the Pogues! I love Fairytale of New York.. it is a Christmas song here, so I heard it a lot the last month!

lindsey said...

ha, i did one that was similar to this one, but has different questions, so i'll do this one too!
get some sleep!