Sunday, January 25, 2009

Game Day
















I love this photo of Sydney and Rugger.  It really "fits" them.  Sydney has a big dopey smile on her face, and Ruggy could not hold his head still... he never stops moving!  

Today was one of the best days I've had in a long time.  My friend Kim's heat broke this morning, so instead of freezing over at her house, she came over here and we played Monopoly and watched Wall-E.  After Monopoly (she kicked my butt) we played Trivial Pursuit and kept with the animated movies and watched Happy Feet.  It was so nice to just relax and do something fun that didn't involve driving anywhere, spending any money, or doing anything that involved a lot of walking.  It sounds lazy, but really I just needed a day in my PJs, hanging out with a friend.

PS. In case you were wondering why there's a random "Chili's To-Go" bag in the photo, we've had that for months.  Symon enjoys hiding in it and playing with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed a day like yesterday too! Let's do that again soon.

Unknown said...

Ah, pyjama days rock :-)