Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sleepy Symon

Symon was all snuggled up on the couch with Em the other night. He's so cute and loveable when he's not being a complete terror.

Classes start Tuesday- I'm pumped. I'm even more excited for what else is happening on Tuesday! My profs have canceled afternoon classes for that day (so those classes will start Thursday) so that we can watch the inauguration.

We're watching the Eagles/Cardinals football game, and the Eagles are getting crushed. I think my dreams of Philadelphia winning the World Series and the Superbowl are about to be destroyed! It's been a lazy day today, which is fine by me because it's freezing outside and I'm a bit hungover from last night's events. Tomorrow I plan on doing SOMETHING, I'm just not sure what yet!

4 comments:

erin - heart in ireland said...

Preeeeetty new layout!
Seems like everyone is changing theirs.

I am soo excited for tomorrow, they are showing it on tv and we are watching it at work!

:)

ps - the girl who changed the names in harry potter, she did it for EVERY character! the book was pretty much around the summer 2001 staff. it was hilarious to read!

Emmers said...

I was Olivander (MACKENZIE) :)

OH and that header is really awesome ;)

lindsey said...

i was bummed about the eagles...and i'm not really even an eagles fan...i was hoping for another parade down broad!

Unknown said...

Hi :-)
I'm English, and teach 8-9 year olds...not sure what grade that'd be but here it's Year 4 :-)
It seemed like a good activity, but they struggled with it. One to revisit I think :-)