Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Last night we had a great time with Lindsey and Megan.  We went to this cool little pub near their house in South Philly.  There weren't many people in there when we got there- maybe like 20 or 25.  We had an awesome dinner, then we had drinks and watched the ball drop on the bar's huge flat screen.  It was really fun, despite the fact that it was 20 degrees and soooo windy outside!

Now my mom, Kels and I are heading to western Maryland to go to Deep Creek Lake with my cousin's family.  I won't be back until Sunday, but I'll take lots of pictures while I'm gone!

I hope everyone has a great 2009!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

em looks really drunk in that picture!

Anonymous said...

For the record, I was not drunk, perhaps just tipsy.

Anonymous said...

I knew I could count on a NYE post even though you were leaving early this morning. glad you had fun! let's meet up again soon. i will be back next Friday night for the weekend! Perhaps we can get something together and you can meet jeff :)

<3Mer