Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thunderclouds forming cream white moon...

Everything's going to be okay soon.

I have so many words in my head, it splits my brain into ribbons.  I have all of these thoughts that are hard to actually write down, because I can't find the correct words to accurately express myself.

I just took the worst bath ever.  When I was in NJ last week, I spent my life savings at CVS on products to help with this ever-worsening skin situation.  (note: you should all go out and by stock in Aveeno ASAP.)  When we got home from Deep Creek today, I laid around on my bed for awhile and then decided I'd take an oatmeal bath before Carlos got here.  (Carlos is my mom's new boyfriend.  I haven't written about him yet... I'll get there at some point.)  I started the water, and after like 2 minutes, it went stone cold.  So I turned it off and left it for about 10 minutes, then returned and tried again.  The water was warm, but it only stayed that way for a few minutes.  At this point, I was already nakie and freezing, so I just added the oatmeal and got in the tub.  I waited some more and tried to get more warm water, but again, it was only a small amount.

This repeated for the next 20 minutes, but by then the original water was too chilly to even be enjoyable.  So I gave up.

Sorry, that had to have been the absolute most boring story ever written to a blog post.  I have so much to say, but I'm finding it hard to write about anything substantial right now.

Guess I'll just go before this gets any worse.
I'm having a rough day.

3 comments:

Emmers said...

come back to nj - we have hot water!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when I lived and went to college in the mountains. I'd fill the tub w/ as much "warm" water as I could get via the faucet before it went stone cold. Then i'd have to boil pots of water on the stove (about 4x's worth) to not only make enough water for a bath, but to have water warmer than "warm" for at least 5 minutes. Geezus what a process...and looking back I laugh hysterically at myself. The things we do for a hot bath....

lindsey said...

ugh that suuuuucks!