Friday, January 30, 2009

Homeward Bound

Tomorrow Em and I are picking up our friend Sean from his dorm at UNCG and the three of us are driving up to the rally this weekend.  We're picking up our friend Chloe along the way in College Park, MD.  I'm excited to see everyone, and especially stop in and see my mom!

To all my Wilmington-ians out there... do you recognize what's in this photo?  If you grew up in Wilmington (or at least spent your high school years there) then I'm sure you've seen this at least once!  Hint: It's not actually in the state of Delaware...

First to answer wins a prize!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

at first i thought it might be rockford tower but i didn't remember all that graffiti, then i saw your hint...i'm sure it's in the valley somewhere, like a silo or something? it's like right on one of the roads, yes? i don't remember the name of the road, but i could take you there!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Home is a great place...I always used to play Driving Home for Christmas on my way home from university (at Christmas, obviously!)

Kelsey said...

smithbridge road!!!